She Beast - Felch EP (2016)

03 August, 2016

She Beast - Felch EP Cover

First of all, I love the Nosferatu cover.


She beast is a heavy sludge/doom trio from Melbourn, Australia. Heavenly inspired by bands like Grief, Church of Misery, Iron Monkey and especially Eyehategod. From the harsh, Mike Williams inspired vocals to the groovy feedback-drenched riffs. Taking their massive sound through hateful swamps of sludge & doom. And that's what you'll get on this sweet EP. Nothing too groundbreaking, but who gives a damn when it rocks this hard? Definitely worth checking out!







3 comments:

  1. Yes the cover is awesome but I guess that's not my type of music. I like more clean vocals stuff.

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok.

      I guess if everybody would like the same stuff, the world would be boring.

      So cheers Becca.

      Delete
  2. grazie per tutti!!!
    bacci
    mi piace molto la publicazione!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete